For example, there's always that unwanted guest who makes the holiday difficult to tolerate.
Comparing the United States today to the dismal point we were in before Obama took office, we now have (among many other things):
- A stronger economy,
- Lower unemployment,
- The lowest rate of uninsured ever recorded in U.S. history,
- Lower gas prices,
- A higher consumer confidence index, and
- A new record high for the stock market.
And don’t forget to point out to that conserva-troll that:
- Nobody took his guns,
- No one’s living in a FEMA trailer,
- He’s seen the birth certificate,
- There is no “death panel,”
- And there’s no Sharia law, either.